An extensive clubhouse renovation programme has been completed to ensure that our members and guests can enjoy five star facilities and services. Bar and restaurant facilities have been upgraded while our new golf shop has been relocated to the main clubhouse and offers a wide selection of top branded clothing and golf accessories.
Members and guests have full use of our wonderful ladies and gents changing facilities where day lockers are available.
Please note that articles of value should not be left in the locker rooms as the Club cannot accept responsibilities for loss or damage.
Car Parking is available at the main clubhouse and at the Castle Course clubhouse. Lahinch Golf Club will not accept responsibility for loss of or damage to vehicles parked in either car park.
Mobile Phones & Tablets may be used in the clubhouse but calls should only be made from designated areas. Wi-Fi is available throughout the clubhouse (ask a member of our team for the security code).
Smoking is not permitted within the clubhouse.
Neat dress is essential at all times.
- No garments displaying slogans/logos or football shirts allowed
- No track suits, leggings or beach wear allowed
- Wearing of caps, sun-visors and other headwear is not permitted within the clubhouse
- All golf accessories, including equipment, must be confined to the locker rooms
- Footwear must be worn at all times within the clubhouse
- Respectable Denim Jeans are acceptable